Current Career Opportunities
We currently have no job openings
As part of the Remcon family, you will experience a collaborative and fun working environment. We offer a competitive benefits package that promotes employee safety and work-life balance.
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Plan
- Dental and Vision Plan optional
- Long-term Disability Insurance that is company paid
- Life Insurance – company paid for employee
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match (up to 5%)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Breaks – 8-hour workday, paid to have lunch & rest breaks
- Company provided Safety Equipment (safety glasses ear plugs, hard hats, tools)
- Prescription Safety Glasses – allowance toward purchase
- Yearly Allowance for Steel Toed Safety Shoes
- On-Site Locker room and Shower facilities
- Opportunities for Advancement
At Remcon, we offer an environment that inspires progress. Our employees get a real sense of satisfaction and accomplishment by the work they do. Continuous learning and improvements contribute greatly to their success as well as the success of Remcon. We ALL work together, holistically, by focusing on both our Brand Promise and our Core Purpose.
Remcon’s Brand promise is to help our customers succeed in their businesses by providing long-lasting high-quality plastic products, made-to-order for their exact needs. Our products and our people are dependable and hardworking. And, our Core purpose is simply to improve the lives of the people we touch – our team members, our customers, our community and our suppliers.
By focusing on both our Brand Promise and our Core Purpose, we are guided by and live by our values (Integrity, Caring, Excellence and Fun). When Remcon seeks new employees, we look for certain features and traits that exemplify our values and contribute daily to our promise and our purpose.
- Takes pride in being a team player and team worker
- Strives for Excellence
- Is extremely safety conscious
- Produces Quality Products
- Follows established ISO procedures