Our easy to clean, FDA-compliant polyethylene pallets have no crevices or holes for contamination to hide, last substantially longer and are more durable than injection-molded counterparts, and will not leave splinters or nails throughout your facility like wood pallets do.
- Lip allows pallets to stay put when stacked.
- Durable double-wall construction rotomolded pallet resists cracks, dents, and provides better durability than injection-molded or wood versions.
- Safer than wood pallets because there are no nails, splinters, or loose boards. Nonporous polyethylene resists dirt and contamination build-up as seen with wood pallets.
- Easy to clean by simply hosing down with soap and water; no difficult to clean holes or crevices as commonly seen with injection-molded pallets.
- Made with FDA-compliant 100% virgin polyethylene and pigments for safe use in regulated industries.
- Long lasting design means you save money in the long run and reduce waste.
- Can be racked if there is a center support.
- 5000 lbs. static load, 2500 lbs. dynamic load, 2500 lbs. load racked with center rack support.
View more detailed specifications of Flat Deck Plastic Pallet with Lip Series.
Pallets with hidden contamination can damage your products, your reputation and your hard earned bottom line.
REMCON Poly Pallets help preserve your product integrity. This is especially true in the food and pharmaceutical industries where eliminating contamination throughout the entire supply chain is critical. If you are looking for a durable product that eliminates contamination and lasts a long time, our easy to clean, non-porous, FDA-compliant virgin polyethylene flat deck pallets offer the best return on investment. Click here to learn more about this unique solution.