The toughest polyethylene drums and batch cans made to safely handle solid materials and eliminate the need for continual reordering of inferior quality drums.
- Select sizes available with snap-on, dust-cover, and lever-lock style lids.
- 100% virgin polyethylene construction adds impact resistance for maximum strength.
- Rotomolded construction resists cracking and provides greater durability than inferior injection or blow-molded counterparts.
- Nestable design reduces storage space and shipping costs to save you money.
- Dust-free, smooth interior surfaces allow for worry-free sanitation and fast material transfer.
- Made with FDA compliant polyethylene and pigments for safe use in regulated industries.
- Unlike fiber or steel drums these units will not produce dust or rust contamination.
|Industrial Drums||Capacity (gals)||Capacity
|Top Outside Diameter (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lbs)||Pricing|
|ND-20 Drum Only||20||2.7||17.375||24||10||Request Quote|
|ND-30 Drum Only||30||4||19.125||31.25||13.5||Request Quote|
|ND-30 Drum Only Heavy Duty||30||4||19.125||31.25||19||Request Quote|
|ND-30 Drum Only Heavy Duty with Stainless Steel Handles||30||4||19.125||31.25||20||Request Quote|
|ND-32 Drum Only||32||4.3||21.75||25||14||Request Quote|
|ND-33 Drum Only||33||4.4||20.375||31.375||14||Request Quote|
|ND-35 Drum Only||35||4.7||20.375||29.438||16||Request Quote|
|ND-40 Drum Only||40||5.3||21||33||19||Request Quote|
|ND-20 Plastic Lever-Lock Lid and Metal Ring (17″ diameter)||2.2||Request Quote|
|ND-30 Dust-Cover Lid||2.8||Request Quote|
|ND-30 Snap-On Lid||3.5||Request Quote|
|ND-32 Plastic Lever-Lock Lid and Metal Ring (21.5″ diameter)||4.1||Request Quote|
|ND-33 Plastic Lever-Lock Lid and Plastic Ring (20″ diameter)||2.3||Request Quote|
|ND-35 Dust-Cover Lid||4||Request Quote|
|ND-35 Snap-On Lid||4||Request Quote|
|ND-40 Dust-Cover Lid||3.5||Request Quote|
|ND-40 Snap-On Lid||3.5||Request Quote|
|ND-40 Plastic Lever-Lock Lid and Plastic Ring (21.5″ diameter)||2.5||Request Quote|
|ND-40 Plastic Lever-Lock Lid and Metal Ring (21.5″ diameter)||4.1||Request Quote|
What you see is NOT always what you get. Rotomolded drums last longer than other drums. That saves you money in the long run.
There are three practical molding methods for making plastic drums. They include:
- injection molding
- blow molding
- rotational molding
If you are looking for a durable product that takes abuse and lasts a long time, rotationally molded drums offer the best return on investment. Click here to read how Remcon rotationally molded drums save you money.