Our easy to clean, FDA-compliant polyethylene pallets have no crevices or holes for bacteria to hide, last infinitely longer and are more durable than injection-molded counterparts, and will not leave splinters or nails throughout your facility like wood pallets do.
You get these features in every Remcon Pallet:
- Durable double-wall construction rotomolded pallet resists cracks, dents, and provides better durability than injection-molded or wood versions.
- Safer than wood pallets because there are no nails, splinters, or loose boards.
- Nonporous polyethylene resists dirt and contamination build-up as seen with wood pallets.
- Easy to clean by simply hosing down with soap and water; no difficult to clean holes or crevices as commonly seen with injection-molded pallets.
- Made with FDA compliant 100% virgin polyethylene and pigments for safe use in regulated industries.