The longest lasting, most durable polyethylene material handling pallets in the industry.
- Ridged interior bottom.
- One piece construction with integral two-way pallet.
- 100% virgin polyethylene construction adds impact resistance for maximum strength.
- Exclusively-designed “R” lip and rounded edges resist cracking for greater durability.
- Nestable design reduces storage space and shipping costs to save you money.
- Smooth interior surfaces are easy to clean and allow for fast material transfer.
- Made with FDA compliant polyethylene and pigments for safe use in regulated industries.
- Wide variety of options allows you to customize your bin exactly as you want it.
View more detailed specifications of Flat Deck Plastic Pallet with 4-Sided EZ Fork Pockets Series.
Pallet jacks enter and exit these fork pockets effortlessly and make handling a breeze.
This flat deck, easy to clean, FDA-compliant polyethylene pallet has fork pockets on each side allowing easy 4-way entry and safer forklift handling, especially in higher racking systems. There are no crevices or holes for contamination to hide and we guarantee they will last much longer and are more durable than brittle injection-molded counterparts. Unlike similar pallets with fork pockets, this pallet is specifically designed for easy entry and exit of pallet jacks. The pallet jack enters the pockets effortlessly and it can be removed just as easily. Many similar pallets get caught on pallet jack wheels and it is a struggle to remove the forks. As an added feature, there is a continuous bottom rail on this pallet which makes it ideal for use on conveyer systems.