Easy to clean, durable polyethylene lockers built to withstand the harshest environments and provide valuable benefits over steel.
- ADA Compliant
- Premium knob locking mechanism accepts any standard 3/8 inch lock.
- Oversized 18 inch depth for maximum storage.
- Larger door vents to provide improved air flow.
- Build 2-tier with 36” and 1-tier with 60”.
- Rugged rotomolded construction resists cracking, denting, and offers greater durability than inferior injection-molded counterparts.
- Unlike metal lockers the doors close quietly without loud banging.
- Polyethylene will not rust like steel making them perfect for hot, humid, or particulate-free environments.
- Easy to clean by simply hosing down with soap and water.
- Stackable units can be mixed and matched to create your own configurations.
- Locker bank can be capped with a sloped unit to discourage storage on top of the bank.
- All doors are double-walled for additional protection and vented to provide fresh air flow.
- Units come standard with drain holes.
- Mounting kit allows for hanging on a wall or mounting back to back and includes detailed instructions for hassle-free installation.
|Width (in)||Depth (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lbs)||Pricing|
|Flat Top 36″ high unit Includes 1 hook||5.6||15||18||36||24||Request Quote|
|Sloped Top 36″ high unit Includes 1 hook||7.3||15||18||47||29||Request Quote|
|Sloped Top 60″ high unit Includes 1 hook and 1 shelf||11.4||15||18||73||42||Request Quote|
XL Lockers are designed to handle the storage of large boots, hats, and other bulky clothing and equipment.
Are standard lockers too small to store all of your clothing and equipment? XL lockers offer more depth than our standard lockers – a full 18”. This means there is extra storage space to handle:
- Large Boots
- Hard Hats
- Bulky Clothing
- Larger personal items
And just like our standard lockers these polyethylene lockers will not rust like steel lockers do. This makes them the better choice in places that are humid or need to remain particulate-free. Unlike steel lockers polyethylene lockers resist cracking and denting. They stay looking great and they will last a long time. If you need extra storage space and want lockers that are safer and longer lasting than steel lockers, Remcon polyethylene XL lockers are the better choice.