Save money over costly steel with these easy to clean, FDA-compliant polyethylene totes and hoppers built tough to last long and transfer materials quickly and effectively.
- Lightweight, two-piece unit includes a single-piece polyethylene hopper set in a removable polyethylene base.
- Heavy-duty, natural color hopper with base in color of your choice
- 30 degree hopper slope allows for easy and complete discharge of dry or pre-wrapped bulk solids.
- Unlike stainless steel, this unit is rust-free and the polyethylene base reduces damage to floors and walls.
- Includes a 3″ x 8″ Lexan (R) view port and 5″ x 7″ batch card holder for easy product identification.
- Built-in plastic slide gate eliminates the cost of a separate valve and dust cover opening allows for easy access.
- 100% virgin polyethylene construction adds impact resistance for maximum strength.
- Stackable, space-saving design maximizes floor space.
- Economical polyethylene saves money and is a long lasting alternative to steel.
- Units fill from the top, discharge from the bottom, and smooth interior surfaces allow for fast material transfer and easy cleaning.
- Made with FDA-compliant polyethylene and pigments for safe use in regulated industries.
- Wide variety of options allows you to customize your tote exactly as you want it.
|Poly Totes and Hoppers||Capacity
|Width (in)||Length (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lbs)||Pricing|
|FD-27 Complete Unit Including Polyethylene Slide Gate Valve with 42″ x 24″ Dust Cover and Fill Port||27||40||48||49||168||Request Quote|
|FD-35 Complete Unit Including Polyethylene Slide Gate Valve with 42″ x 24″ Dust Cover and Fill Port||35||40||48||56.5||193||Request Quote|
Use the FD tote to store, handle, and discharge dry food products.
Nuts, wrapped candies, and other smaller dry bulk goods are ideal for the FD tote. The front discharge plastic slide gate valve makes for easy dispensing. These units may be stacked two high to maximize floor space. In addition to being an economical alternative to steel totes, the polyethylene base of the FD tote will not damage the floor like steel does.