The longest lasting, most durable polyethylene material handling bins in the industry.
- Flat interior bottom.
- Two piece construction with replaceable attached pallet.
- Pallet is easily replaced without any special training.
- Use them with or without a disposable liner for products such as purees, fillings, liquid eggs and creams.
- Bin and pallet may be different colors.
- 100% virgin polyethylene construction adds impact resistance for maximum strength.
- Exclusively-designed “R” lip and rounded edges resist cracking for greater durability.
- Nestable design reduces storage space and shipping costs to save you money.
- Smooth interior surfaces are easy to clean and allow for fast material transfer.
- Made with FDA compliant polyethylene and pigments for safe use in regulated industries.
- Wide variety of options allows you to customize your bin exactly as you want it.
Use the round flat bottom bin for a more efficient and safer way to transport fruit purees, fillings, eggs, oils, and creams.
The round flat bottom bin was developed to eliminate the high disposal costs and monthly purchases of fiber drums and corrugated containers, as well as to provide an economical alternative to stainless steel totes. This bin can be used either with or without a polyethylene liner and is ideal for liquids and slurries, such as fruit purees, fillings, eggs, oils, and creams. Product handling is made easier because the contents of the round flat bottom bin can be dumped via a bin dumper. This eliminates the handling and need to discharge four separate 55 gallon drums. A vacuum wand is an alternative way to discharge the product. Since fiber drums and corrugated containers also run the risk of contaminating the product with wood-based chips and particulates, the polyethylene construction of the round flat bottom bin eliminates that risk. For safer transport and storage the lid can be gasketed and secured.