The toughest polyethylene nestable tubs and meat lugs designed to work harder, last longer, and save you money over time.
- Durable rotomolded construction ensures a longer lasting product than injection molded counterparts.
- Flexible lip resists cracking and splitting commonly seen on injection molded units.
- Save money, reduce reordering costs, and protect product with the longest lasting plastic lug on the market.
- Special 100% virgin polyethylene adds impact resistance for maximum strength, especially in colder temperatures.
- Exclusively designed comfortable handle will not dig into fingers and hands like injection molded models do.
- Reduce hand pinching and injuries due to cracking.
- Holds up to 100lbs.
- Smooth interior surface and wide radius corners make for easy cleaning.
- Nestable design reduces storage space and shipping costs to save you money.
- Made with FDA compliant polyethylene and pigments for safe use in regulated industries.
|Industrial Nesting Lugs||Capacity
|Width (in)||Length (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lbs)||Pricing|
|ML-1524 Lug Only||9||15.5||24||8.75||4.8||Request Quote|
|ML-1524 Lug and Lid||9||15.75||24.25||9||7.3||Request Quote|
View more detailed specifications of ML Lug Series.
Accessory Technical Drawings
Exclusive handle design makes ours the most comfortable meat lug on the market. Oh, and it will last longer, too.
It can be tough to carry 50 pounds. It can be even more difficult when the container loaded with 50 pounds of product digs and cuts into your fingers and hands while carrying it. It is even worse when you have to do this over and over every day. All the injection molded meat lugs in today’s market use the lip of the lug as a handle. The lip is thin, so it concentrates all the weight on a small point on your hand… and that’s what causes the pain. Remcon’s meat lug has an actual handle which helps to spread the weight out over a much larger area of your hand… and that makes all the difference. This innovative design is a more ergonomic and comfortable solution for the workplace. In addition to comfort, this new handle also helps to extend the life of the meat lug. With an injection molded lug, the lip is usually the first place to crack or separate. Carrying the lug by the lip only makes the cracking and separation happen that much faster. That means replacing the lugs more often and incurring additional costs over time.